Our boneless chicken breast is a versatile and lean protein option that is perfect for a variety of dishes. Each chicken breast is hand cut by Farmer Ian. Whether you're grilling, baking, or sautéing, our boneless chicken breast guarantees a delicious and healthy meal every time.
Cooking Tips and Time Guidelines:
- Grilling: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (around 375-400°F). Season the boneless chicken breast with your favorite herbs and spices. Grill for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F when measured with a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast. Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before slicing or serving.
- Baking: Preheat your oven to 400°F. Season the boneless chicken breast with salt, pepper, and any desired seasonings. Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Let it rest before serving.
- Sautéing: Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add some oil or butter. Season the boneless chicken breast and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 165°F before removing from the skillet.
- Slice the cooked boneless chicken breast and use it to top salads, wraps, or sandwiches for a healthy and protein-packed meal.
- Dice the cooked chicken and use it in stir-fries, pasta dishes, or grain bowls for a quick and flavorful addition.
- Shred the cooked chicken and make delicious tacos, enchiladas, or chicken salads.
Recipe Suggestion: Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper.
2. Place the boneless chicken breasts in a resealable bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
4. Grill the chicken for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Remove from the grill and let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
This grilled lemon herb chicken breast recipe is perfect for a quick and flavorful meal. It pairs well with a side of roasted vegetables or a fresh summer salad.